D60's Or D44's

I Can Get A Set Of Dana 60's Or Dana 44's For My Rig. I Just Want To Know What You Guys Think I Should Run. They Would Be Going Into A 89 MJ (Comanche) Long Bed. Which Ones Would Hold Up Well For Some Good Ruged Wheelin. Let Me Know What You Guys Think I Should Run.
Thanks Alan :confused:

muleskinner

The Fifth-Wheel said:
I Can Get A Set Of Dana 60's Or Dana 44's For My Rig. I Just Want To Know What You Guys Think I Should Run. They Would Be Going Into A 89 MJ (Comanche) Long Bed. Which Ones Would Hold Up Well For Some Good Ruged Wheelin. Let Me Know What You Guys Think I Should Run.
Thanks Alan :confused:

Jeez, thats a tough one. :confused: Why don't you use the 44's and send the 60's my way. I'll test them for you. ;)

muleskinner said:
Jeez, thats a tough one. :confused: Why don't you use the 44's and send the 60's my way. I'll test them for you. ;)
O Come On I Know That This Sounds Like A Dum ? But I Just Dont Know That Much About Dana Axels It Sounds Like you Like The Dana 60's Mule.

mariocherokee

'12 4Runner
I've got a Dana 60 in the rear of my cherokee. I only have 4" of lift and 31's so it hangs down much lower than say a 44 would. But on the other hand it is tough as nails!!! Just out of curiosity, where are you getting these axles from?

mariocherokee said:
I've got a Dana 60 in the rear of my cherokee. I only have 4" of lift and 31's so it hangs down much lower than say a 44 would. But on the other hand it is tough as nails!!! Just out of curiosity, where are you getting these axles from?
Will I am tradeing one of my friends my motor bike fo some cash and the axels he has a set of 60's and 44's and he is leting me take the ones i want

mariocherokee said:
If your buddy is trying to get rid of the remaining 44's and or 60's, i would probably be interested.
Ok Will I Am Going To See Him Tomarrow And Get The 60's From Him I Will See What He Would Want For The 44's And Let You Know What He Would Want For Them