daihatsu rocky

Sawtooth

Hagisch
Did you happen to buy the white one on KSL?I had my eye on it but didn't want to deal with finding a good motor.Looked like a good one.Can't help with any answers to your question,sorry:)

SteamdRice

Did you happen to buy the white one on KSL?I had my eye on it but didn't want to deal with finding a good motor.Looked like a good one.Can't help with any answers to your question,sorry:)

i saw that one too but i got the one thats been up for a while, its red and i think its still up, asking for $609. odd number, but i got it for 450. supposedly had a bad fuel pump but it still works but it needs to be replaced, the sending unit doesnt function as it should. i do want to go ask the guy with the white one if he will sell the rear glass to me though, i dont have it.

SteamdRice

Rocky's always appealed to me (surprise, me liking an oddball vehicle? No.). What do you want to know about it?

i was mainly just looking for some general specs and info, i cant find anything online. i like the smaller japanese suv too though there is a strange appeal to them as i am a samurai fanboy.