Dallas LEO shootings and Thin Blue Line stickers for your cars.

pELYgroso

'Merica
It's hard to believe what this country is coming to and scary to think about what lies ahead of Hillary gets put into office to continue the disastrous separating of our nation that the Obama administration has been working on in the shadows. My heart goes out to those affected by this tragedy!

I wish there was live streaming from a camera on the robot that carried a bomb into the terrorist's face last night....

side note...
My wife has a small business selling decals and shirts in support of 2A rights and LEO's. She was infuriated at the news of the shootings in Dallas last night and is currently doing a 50% off deal on her Thin Blue Line window decals. She is actually taking a small loss on these doing this but wants to get more of them out there to show LEO's that they are loved and supported. They are a very high quality vinyl decal that will last for years. Her site is www.2Ainnovations.com

Use the discount code "blueline50" at checkout.

Thin_Blue_Line_3_large.jpg

20160301_100423_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

ID Bronco

I am furious today, and the more I think of what kind of rhetoric has been thrown out there to fuel this fire the angrier I get. I can't stand race baiters.

larrybenny

larrybenny
Blaming Obama or Hillary will not change anything. The mess the country is in started decades ago and intensified thanks to the last GOP pres Bush. Getting free advertising due to the Dallas LEO shootings is BS.

Jesser04

Blaming Obama or Hillary will not change anything. The mess the country is in started decades ago and intensified thanks to the last GOP pres Bush. Getting free advertising due to the Dallas LEO shootings is BS.

im sure he is gonna be keeping the light on with this free advertising...

Until there is change in the intercities and they address the problem at the root they will be no change.

muleskinner

So, blame Bush? He was a terrible president, no doubt, but he pales in comparison to the damage Obama has caused. Killary will be even worse.

muleskinner

So, Killary will be worse, and Trump another bad mistake....What now? We are screwed

Yep, I truly believe we are done. The progressives are playing 20 moves ahead of the idiots in the GOP, and I doubt very seriously that we will come back from it. The aren't even hiding how crooked and above the law they are any more...

On a positive note, I've been buying lots more silver, reloading supplies, food storage and I'm expanding my home brewing system! Ammo up!

Coco

Bush wasn't perfect, but there was no doubt what team he was for. I would take him over the dipshit we have, and more than likely killary.

Thanks Tyler for the stickers! Installed them on my truck tonight. My folks got some for there cars as well.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
There is a third option, Libertarian party. If ever there was a time to abandon the 2 party system, it's now. Gary Johnson is not throwing your vote away.

As for the thin blue line, we need to stop putting people in boxes to fit our perspective on the world. The coward in Dallas murdered innocent men period. True they were targeted because of their occupation but it should not matter if they were police or citizens, black, white, gay, or straight. We should all be outraged when innocent people are murdered by anyone. All the labels just serve to divide us further. Now I heard they want to put up a fallen officer memorial. In my opinion that just deepens the us vs them mentality on both sides. If we start to see each other as people from both sides of the badge, and treat each other with respect, it will go a long way to reduce the tension. Sadly, I don't see either side backing down. The police feel more threatened and alienated and the public feels like the police are out of touch with them. The situation fuels itself.

jentzschman

Right, blame the last president for the current problems. Black violent crimes and so called mass shootings have sky rocketed under king obama, not to mention the medium household income has decreased, jobs have gone down, food stamps up, poverty up.. what did I forget?

We need to get back to why America was founded and get back to original constitution and the reasons that inspired its writing. If we ever forget that we're one nation under GOD, then we will be a nation gone under.
-Ronald Reagan

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
While I have no issue with a political discussion on RME, this thread is about Thin Blue Line stickers.... lets try not to get too far off track. :D

Bart

There is a third option, Libertarian party. If ever there was a time to abandon the 2 party system, it's now. Gary Johnson is not throwing your vote away.

This!!! I'm not sure how anyone can trust Clinton, and I can't vote for a presidential candidate with the knee jerk reactions of a 9th grader. Gary Johnson is the man that can bring this country together.

ID Bronco

I am furious today, and the more I think of what kind of rhetoric has been thrown out there to fuel this fire the angrier I get. I can't stand race baiters.

I know this is about the stickers, but I find it interesting Larrybenny knew who I meant (and some others) before I even named them. lol