Damaged packages...

Crinco

I have gotten a few myself including a battery with several holes in it in half a box, but I love this one.

"Yeah, hello DHL? I just got my new Satellite dish today....."

Attachments

• standard.jpg
    standard.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 27
  • standard1.jpg
    standard1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 21
  • standard2.jpg
    standard2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

kbjames

I've seen some bad stuff before, but that one just might take the cake.

Can't believe they wouldn't at least take the label off and stick it on a new box. Wait a sec, that would mean they would actually have to care first. Crazy stuff.

Caleb

At my last company, we had an original painting we were doing a scan of come back to us with the package folded in half and tire marks on it. So how do you tell an artist that their original has been ran over by the fedex guy, yeah that didn't go too well.

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
Delivery people suck (IMHO) last year the UPS guy was nice enough to deliver a package to my house... it had just snowed so there were no footprints other than his where he got out.. walked across my lawn.. put a cardboard box under a pile of snow by the door and then walked over and took a leak on the side of my house and then back to his truck...

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Delivery people suck (IMHO) last year the UPS guy was nice enough to deliver a package to my house... it had just snowed so there were no footprints other than his where he got out.. walked across my lawn.. put a cardboard box under a pile of snow by the door and then walked over and took a leak on the side of my house and then back to his truck...

Priceless! :rofl:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member

:confused: sounds Tooele SOP to me :confused:

Crinco

Luckily this package didn't come to me. I got the Pics from Dan Dibbles collection. I laughed pretty hard too, it is just amazing!