dana 30 and 44 shafts

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I have axle shafts from chevy dana 44s inners and outers and YJ dana 30 shafts inners and outers.

5 bucks per shaft whether inner or outer.

chase3194

Do you have a complete set for the Dana 44? If so if like I get inner and outers on passenger and driver side for the 44

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I do have a complete set. It depends on what dana 44 it is for.

what make and year and model?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Do the YJ shafts have joints or are they separated? Also how many do you have? I could be interested

mesha

By endurance we conquer
They are attached to the inners with joints, but the joints are not great. I have probably 4 or 5 of them

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
So 10 bones for an inner and outer with joint? I'm in for a long side and short side. Aren't you in AF? I work at Thanksgiving Point for this week

mesha

By endurance we conquer
So 10 bones for an inner and outer with joint? I'm in for a long side and short side. Aren't you in AF? I work at Thanksgiving Point for this week

yes 10 bucks and yes in AF. Unfortunately, I only have a long side left and it is the style with the disconnect axle.

I don't know what year my axle is all I know is it's a Chevy 8 lug. I was told by advanced 4wd all Chevy Dana 44 are the same.

I am not sure if they are all the same. I would think a tape measure would help on the inner. I am pretty sure the outers are all the same.

I'll take 2 D44 chevy outers. Do you have any other D44 chevy stuff?

The only other stuff I have is diff covers, brand new. They are yukon and spicer and they are thicker than stock covers.