Wanted Dana 30 lunchbox locker

Brent

another nobody
what do you want to spend, I've got a lock rite, yukon alloy shafts and joints 4.88 gears and it comes in its own yj housing. also have the matching rear 35 with an ox, and alloy shafts

OutlawTJ

Na
For a lunchbox locker Aussie has them all beat. 2 year warranty, no tire size limit, and no horse power limit. Ive run these and lock rite and the mass of the Aussie can be seen. I have run 40's with these without breaking them. And they are cheaper.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Na
For a lunchbox locker Aussie has them all beat. 2 year warranty, no tire size limit, and no horse power limit. Ive run these and lock rite and the mass of the Aussie can be seen. I have run 40's with these without breaking them. And they are cheaper.

Have you ran a spartan??? I have ran them all and the aussie is the only one I have ever broke!!!!!! The spartan is the smoothest operating and strongest lunchbox unit I have ran yet.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
The Dana 30 Aussie locker is out of stock.

I can get you a great price on a spartan.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
If you want a new lock right i can get you a great price on that or anyting else besides yukon if you want the spartan or other yukon products contact tyler at alljeep.com

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Mesha, PM me with pricing on the D30 Spartan. How well do they do in tight turns on slick rock?

They do great all around. On the slick rock the Spartan is similar to a lockrite. You might get some chirp or ratcheting noise. I have found then a little smoother than lockrite as well as the Spartan comes with a high strength cross pin. I carry the lockrite as well but almost never sell them because of the Spartan.

Ps Tyler and I are the same company alljeep.com.