Wanted Dana 300 wanted

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
What's a 'fair' price for a D300 these days, $300? I bought one from @skippy for $300 and sold it to @xj_nate for the same price. I have another in the shop for a project, but an Atlas might be calling my name. :oops:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
What's a 'fair' price for a D300 these days, $300? I bought one from @skippy for $300 and sold it to @xj_nate for the same price. I have another in the shop for a project, but an Atlas might be calling my name. :oops:

The price is being driven up by all of the portal cars and the fact that 300's are simply running out. I had offers to buy that one for $500 but I wanted to sell it with the parts I had for it so I wasn't able to sell it for that much.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I have one that is in pieces, I'm trying to remeber but I think the only thing wrong with it is the large 4:1 gear is bad. Yes, it does have a tera 4:1. Last time I check that gear was $200.00. Should have a twin stick also, and maybe a clocking ring.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Here is the post I put up in 2015:

I have a dana 300 with a terra 4:1 and twin sticks, I torn it down to replace the seals. Found out it fired the small bearing in the rear output shaft. I have a new shaft, but it also heated up one of the large gears. Called terra to see if I could get a replacement gear and they said yes. Don't remember the cost, but. The case is still torn apart have the new seal kit. Bearing are in great shape. Just needs a new gear. PM me an offer

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

I have a dana 300 with a terra 4:1 and twin sticks, I torn it down to replace the seals. Found out it fired the small bearing in the rear output shaft. I have a new shaft, but it also heated up one of the large gears. Called terra to see if I could get a replacement gear and they said yes. Don't remember the cost, but. The case is still torn apart have the new seal kit. Bearing are in great shape. Just needs a new gear. PM me an offer

I'll throw you some $. (had to spend my "Jeep" fund on a generator yesterday.... It'll be a few weeks :D) I could also throw in some bacon if that's preferable :D

skippy

Pretend Fabricator

Tera is getting out of the Teralow game so if you ever want to get gears for it I would jump on it now