Dana 44 ????

GreenYJ

I know some of you have put a wagoneer axle under your yj. I am still SUA. What are the dimensions of the U-bolts? Figured I'd ask. Is Six States open on saturday? Thanks

James K

NO, I'm always like this
GreenYJ said:
I know some of you have put a wagoneer axle under your yj. I am still SUA. What are the dimensions of the U-bolts? Figured I'd ask. Is Six States open on saturday? Thanks

you might want to ask tweakey :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: sorry I had to :rofl: :rofl:

They should be a 2 3/4 tube

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
GreenYJ said:

My Scout Dana 44 tube is the same diamater as my dana 35. You could use the same U-bolt measurements from your dana 35 u-bolts if the waggy d44 is the same diamater

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
tweakeyjeep said:
My Scout Dana 44 tube is the same diamater as my dana 35. You could use the same U-bolt measurements from your dana 35 u-bolts if the waggy d44 is the same diamater
Not every D44 is the same. You don't even know if his is a front or a rear d44.

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Hickey said:
Not every D44 is the same. You don't even know if his is a front or a rear d44.

No duh! that's why I am saying measure the diamater and use that as a context. If it's the same size as his Dana 35 U-bolts then (or dana 30 if that's the case) then go off of those measurements.

thanks for your input tho....

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
tweakeyjeep said:
No duh! that's why I am saying measure the diamater and use that as a context. If it's the same size as his Dana 35 U-bolts then (or dana 30 if that's the case) then go off of those measurements.

thanks for your input tho....
You are an idiot. :rolleyes: