DATAC SHOW

SWALLDOG

Yeah I don't think they have had one sense, oh now I can't remember his name. He taught the mack classes up there, had an Isuzu vehicross and had something to do w the u4wda. He was the one in charge if them but he passed away and they have not done one sense. :(

Android using Tapatalk (probably @ work)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Yeah I don't think they have had one sense, oh now I can't remember his name. He taught the mack classes up there, had an Isuzu vehicross and had something to do w the u4wda. He was the one in charge if them but he passed away and they have not done one sense. :(

Todd Adams (rip buddy). Todd was the force behind all these shows and sadly I think with his passing the show fell off the radar. It would be neat to have another one in Todd's honor.

SWALLDOG

Todd Adams (rip buddy). Todd was the force behind all these shows and sadly I think with his passing the show fell off the radar. It would be neat to have another one in Todd's honor.

That would be cool. I support it. I didn't know Todd that well, but we would talk 4 wheel drive stuff sometimes. I do know the other instructors up there. I could talk to them about getting something going if it would help.