DATC Judgeing

eatrocks

DATC Judging MEETING UP DATE

Well I have been going back thought the posts and reading all the bitching about the Judging. The big posters were 854run2 and to a lesser part ricsrx. So here’s the deal guys, out to the 2 of you and any one else that wants input on the judging. We are going to have a meeting, maybe meetings, to go over the scoring for the next show. Since you guys though it was unfair and weighted so only a jeep could win. I and the rest of the DATC planning board are asking you to come and help us making better???????? Here is your chance to make it better. And so you also know we also will ask you to help with the judging the day of the show as well. We all want the show to get better.

Last edited:

Grim

i have a solution , open up a whiner class. trophy goes to the biggest whiner. all kidding aside , you guys do a great job. its not an easy thing to put something like that together

ricsrx

“Last year you advertised indoor show, so we get there and because i was not a vender( or some one who *****) they said you cant park inside, OK where do i park for this indoor show, no big deal..............uh just stay in the parking lot until we figure it out, if parking indoors was by invitation only, it was , just say so and have a plan for every one else. So I noticed guys going around to the back side, I followed and still no direction, so I parked were ever. Yes, I had no idea what class to enter in.
It was a great time and some good vendors and sweet rides.. also the majority of the folks running the show were outstanding, enthusiastic, and really made it a great day for us.

Ricsrx”

You ask for honest comments then you label me a whiner…i have a solution, If the truth hurts so bad, maybe you should not ask for feedback.

ricsrx

Last edited:

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
So do you want to be part of the judging or not? We took your comments and said what better way than to get you to help! You have stated your opinion and we are asking you to help.

Last edited:

ricsrx

judging

So do you want to be part of the judging or not? We took your comments and said what better way than to get you to help! You have stated your opinion and we are asking you to help.

Thebigsgt your comment is well taken with its intended sarcasm,

Sorry It sounds like my feed back has offended you all.

Logistically it would not be feasible for me to get up there for meetings before hand but If I can make it up this year I would be glad to help out.

Last edited:

eatrocks

See this is the part you miss some of us drive south to the U4WDA meeting we dont ***** about it we just do it. Since you must not know Srg and I know you dont no me you did not understand we are saying this with out any sarcasm! We want your help to make the show better we dont want your slams here. We dont want to hear how you think it can be made better. We want you to help make it better if you cant make one meeting to help, give one afternoon to help, then dont complain about the way its done.

And yes it is feasible for you to make a meeting to help and give your input

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
Thebigsgt your comment is well taken with its intended sarcasm,

Sorry It sounds like my feed back has offended you all.

Logistically it would not be feasible for me to get up there for meetings before hand but If I can make it up this year I would be glad to help out.

No really we want you! But if you can't we do hope to see you there again!

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
See this is the part you miss some of us drive south to the U4WDA meeting we dont ***** about it we just do it. Since you must not know Srg and I know you dont no me you did not understand we are saying this with out any sarcasm! We want your help to make the show better we dont want your slams here. We dont want to hear how you think it can be made better. We want you to help make it better if you cant make one meeting to help, give one afternoon to help, then dont complain about the way its done.

And yes it is feasible for you to make a meeting to help and give your input

I know for a fact that Rick always goes out of his way to support everything possible, U4 events, Capitol Rallys, and every show he possibly can. Not knowing his crazy hours at work I think its BS you thinking its feasable to drop work and everything else and drive up from Riverton to help.

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
I know for a fact that Rick always goes out of his way to support everything possible, U4 events, Capitol Rallys, and every show he possibly can. Not knowing his crazy hours at work I think its BS you thinking its feasable to drop work and everything else and drive up from Riverton to help.

Your right.

Tacomaguy

Amen to that

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
I do know Sarge and have wheeled along with him at the U4 events. We even chatted at the last DATC show.

It's too bad that you asked for some constructive criticism and are now calling people out for offering the criticism you requested.

The original thread asked that no one said the show "simply sucked". I haven't seen one comment inferring that.

BTW, what Ricsrx cannot contribute in time and volunteer efforts is certainly offset by $$$ donations, parts support and shop space to new wheelers.

Last edited:

854run2

ALMOST DONE
Sorry, have had a lot on my plate lately, that's the reason for the slow response, I'd love to help out with what ever you need. My ***** started between me and Joel it wasn't ment to offend all, just between me and Joel and it was blow way out of text by a few others. I would be honored to be a judge and I know rick feels the same. Let me know what needs to be done, and how I can help. Thanks

Last edited:

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
I really meant what I said I wamt eveybody's help! It was not meant to offend or put anyone down. It could have been said better by some and some remarls I know were not called for. But we figured those who had a set to sound off, which is fine with me, might want to help, if not, that is fine with me and I hope everbody shows up. Anyone that wants to help, please contact me. I know that alot of you help in alot of other ways and I thank you for that.

eatrocks

If you want to help with the judging send sarge a PM or call me at 801 897 3043 We want all of your input and help not just your words here, I did not ask for you to just post here, for real impact we need your help

The big problem is there are not enough bodys to do it all. The guys that judged the daily driver class had to many trucks to look at in the time given. We will have one meeting in December on a saterday, it will be at 2pm at Fat Bobs in Ogden. so the 5th or the 12th Call me and let me know the head judge is out of town till 11/11 so he has asked me to get the date set and see who can be there.

After the meeting the head judge will go over everything and see if another meeting is needed. All judges will meet a few days or a week before the show. To go over the final rules so all the judges are doing the samething.

Last edited: