DATC offroad show

camicaztoy

Tenativly the last saturday in march. they are trying to do this along with a grand opening for the new building. I'll have more info to post up on friday.

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
The Wasatch Outlaw Wheelers and Big Horn 4x4 are working closely with the DATC and we will soon be releasing info on the show :greg:

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
the gears are a turnin when we release the flier ill post it up

3/28/2009
9am to 3pm
Raffle
Food
Bad Ass Tropheys! thnx SXOR for the pieces

camicaztoy

Teeter totter and the rti ramp are in the works, just not set in stone yet, but we'ra trying to get them there.

As joel posted, the date of the show is March 28th 9am-3pm
there will be a raffle at the end when we do trophys

****Also we are still looking for event sponsors, if you are interested or know someone that might be, please pm me and i will give you details about cost and soforthe.****

It should be a good show. We expect a big turnout this year. the show is going to be in conjucntion with datc's open house of there new auto deisel building.

i will keep the updates coming as i get them.

ElJefe

uh. . .
Davis Applied Technology Center. Its in Kaysville. I went to there show a few times. missed last year. its really cool. My new goal is to have my jeep back on the road by then so I can take it there.

Todd Adams

Grammy's Spotter
Here is the flyer for the DATC 4X4 Show. Trophies will be awarded for Best Daily Driver, Trail, Buggy, Peoples Choice, Instructors Choice and Best of Show.
There will be a Utah Trail Patrol training seminar from noon till 1pm. You will need to RSVP me for that.
Todd

Attachments

• DATC4x4Flyer[1].pdf
    375.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 2009flyer.jpg
    2009flyer.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited: