Transmission-Stock

T-Case-Stock

Axles-Stock

Suspension-Stock

Wheels and Tires-Stock

Winch-None

Favorite Trails-Moab

Other-

I have the best wife in the world! I asked for a flatfender for Christmas. Christmas morning I woke up and I found this in my driveway! I am not sure what I will do with this project yet. Restoration or Trail Build? Any suggestions?______________________________________

Attachments

• 44gpw4.JPG
    44gpw4.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 47

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Restoration....(begging voice) PLEASE!!! :)

Man, that sucker is freakin sweet!!! I love it! Let me know if you need anything for it, if I don't have it, I know where to get it, and I'm always up for helping save these things.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Restoration....(begging voice) PLEASE!!! :)

Man, that sucker is freakin sweet!!! I love it! Let me know if you need anything for it, if I don't have it, I know where to get it, and I'm always up for helping save these things.

Know of a source for a decent windshield frame? My neighbor has been looking

Sorry for the hijack, looks like a great project. I've got a soft spot for restored original Jeeps :cool:

Coco

Both restore it, but make it a wheeler too! So why is this a ford? if it is a jeep...sorry this may be a stupid question....:ugh:

LT.

I would say you should keep it looking as close to stock as possible but, there is always places that it should be upgraded. Stock springs are usually a little stiff. Perhaps a softer set with a small lift, would be in order. Radial tires and wheels that can be found easier just in case you damage one. Convert it to 12 volt.

Restored vehicles are not that all exciting to me. But, a vehicle that is built by an individual, with some well thought out changes makes the vehicle truly unique. It represents the owner and showes some of the personal touches.

Keep us updated.

LT.