Day in the Sun

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
So I spent the day working in the yard... :eek: I was suppose to go to PnP and find some parts for the Commando. OMG!!! What a sweet day. With a new house there is so much to do to get ready for grass, plants, ect. I worked my OLD a$$ off and now I'm feeling it.... :ugh: I guess I'll build the welding table tomorrow... Man what a nice day!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Even though I was stuck in my office all day today, I do appreciate the longer days and the warmer weather for sure! :)

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
sat around all day and decided to go to rs and con at about 4. it was a nice day: just me, a buddy and my new iroks :cool:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Herzog said:
What size Iroks did you go with?

a safe size for d44s 36.5s (bias plys) that actually measure larger than a 37 mtr
but i also did the diy bl's i love them! i got some rock dust on the bolts today, it was :cool:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
what the hell! is that some kind of Mormon joke! I KNEW IT!

This board is run by the Church,iiiissssssnnn't it -_-

:eek: WOAH I take all that back. I just watched "Million Dollar Baby" and it made me sad and I just dont' know what to do with my emotions so I lash out. Sorry, everyone. It's a decent flick btw, just... sad.

Shawn, if I knew you had to prep your dirt for grass, I would have peeled out of there! WOOO HA boy peeled-out-on dirt is so much easier to rake out.
Side note: we're rototilling ours up thanks to the asshat that screwed it up the first time. I have secured reputable workers this time, and they will do my exact bidding without complaint or mistake.

I thought I had a small parcel until I had to buy the topsoil. It's big enough. I think wraparound 20' wide RV pad is a great idea.