day of carnage at the snakes.

CSR

Commanche, pm me your address and I'll mail you a DVD of the stuff my dad got on film. Rick, wish you could have made it. It was a blast!

Chris

Bart

What happened to gravitational force out there? I've never seen so many rigs on one run taking a nap. :rofl::rofl: Looks like a great run.

jdub

Scrambler
Makes me nervous to go out there again. I've never had a trail break in the last 5 years but there. Bermuda triangle for wheeling.

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
I know for being 2 trails you could run all the way through in 45 minutes to an hour if you wanted, it definitely can get the best of you pretty quick. I have been out there several times in the last 2 years and never had as much fun as this trip..

CSR

OK, DVDs have been mailed to those who requested them. I didn't have time to edit out the boring stuff so you'll have to fast forward some parts. It's about an hour's worth of footage. Let me know if anyone else wants one.

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
I didn't, by brother didn't in his truck just damaged a shaft, CSR, Bucking Bronco, Choptopb11 all made it in undamaged kind of:p

yotis 4x4

wheelin=church:)
we had alot of carnage at little moab too. i ran the snakes lastnight. we got to radiator rapids just before dark. (not fun to come down in the dark) does it seems like there is alot more loose rock and some boulders on the trail or is it just me?

Last edited: