dealer problems at doug smith

filippelli

wow dude you got it way worse than me i just went there today and the service manager nate now said well my tech said it was all broken when he pulled it apart and he still wont tell me why he pulled the column apart there was no need but now i get to bring it back and he will take a look he can tell if the tabs and stuff were recently broken or broken for a while i was all so wait you havent even looked at you just took the techs word for it freaking dick i think they should have to pay for my gas all this back and forth crap

Toad

Good luck with the battle. Like was said earlier it pays to find a local shop that you can trust. Tsb do not have to be performed by the dealer only warranty work. Im guessing you paid for this repair. It is this kind of bs that gives mechanics a bad rap. I would go over their head if you have to. If you can't find any contact info let me know.

rholbrook

Wow, I am glad that if I can't fix my own junk I have a great shop to take it to. As for dealers service, I take my Fords to Ed Kenely and they have been outstanding to work with. Good Luck

Will3161

thats why i just do it myself. even if I screw up, its still cheaper and easier than the dealer. worst case its the same, and I learned something instead of getting bent over.

Coco

Ya pelli, that probably was him then. Doesnt seem like a very nice guy....Well, luckily the ONLY thing i purchased from there was some quick disconnects for my soft top...luckily my jeep NEVER saw a rack or lift inside that place.