Decent factory screw jack recommendation?

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
So, I’d like to snag a screw jack from the PnP to carry in my Bronco. I have changed tires with a high lift and don’t love it. I don’t want to carry anything hydraulic because leaks.

Any suggestions for a good, factory screw jack that lifts high enough to actually use on a lifted rig with 35’s

Thanks.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
So, I’d like to snag a screw jack from the PnP to carry in my Bronco. I have changed tires with a high lift and don’t love it. I don’t want to carry anything hydraulic because leaks.

Any suggestions for a good, factory screw jack that lifts high enough to actually use on a lifted rig with 35’s

Thanks.

I don't know about any screw jack tall enough to lift a tall rig, maybe find one you could weld a jackstandish thing underneath?

I'm pretty partial to my exhaust jack, myself.

48366528_10213515488377263_3191137821637214208_o.jpg

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
What shape do you want? (scissor-type or bottle-type?) I'm pretty partial to the compact size of the Toyota bottle jacks, and they go pretty high since they're a 3-stage thing. People often use a little "cradle" on top to make them less slippy when jacking too, you can see it here on this IFS example:

img_5726-1-jpg.1487489

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I'm thinking bottle type. Carl, I didn't know that the toyota jacks were dual stage like that. That may be the ticket.

Thanks guys. :cool:
Looks like Fords are also, but they have a built-in "saddle" at the top so they're either better, or worse. (if you want to put a thing on top of the round top)

9VU7hZhrISm-3PbAVRG_ulXJozFVljjmkCkggErjp2C2UfsU4jaNwBo7u21rpP0aVhqpPc05lpoz5KV7He4ifIrkqELV6rWKpzF5WKMmL0a_64sQuiaLzMDbaJswxgxS

That one says it's from a 2000-2011 Super Duty. This one from an F150 looks like it might be the same jack? Which also means Rangers and Esploders, potentially.

ford-f150-bottle-jack-tool-set-lug-wrench-oem-97-98-99-00-01-02-03

haulinshine

My super duty has a TALL jack
can confirm that the super duty jack will get REALLY tall, if you wanted a scissor you can get a late model chev. had a work truck that was a chev dually and the scissor jack surprised me when an idiot managed to shred a tire and rim on it. the scissor was surprisingly beefy as it was a 3500 truck with 33's and it didn't have an issue getting the tires off the ground with plenty of travel to spare.

Trate D

I use this and it’s great, it goes very high and has good capacity. I just bought the kit and sourced my own jack for warranty purposes.