Delta Event Date

Craig S

Commando
The Old School Rock Crawling event is scheduled for May 14-16. The actual competition days are the 15th and 16th. The 14th will be technical inspection with some fun activities planned. I will post an event schedule in the near future.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Are you going to post the rules again? I remember I wasnt legal for it last year but I dont remember why. I would like to go this year if it is possible

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Was it your flux capicitor that made you illegal?? :D

I can't really think of anything that would boot you out of competition. Was it that you couldn't fit into the class you wanted perhaps?

Craig, I think I can talk a few of the the old time judges out of retirement. I've been talking to them, and they're VERY interested (and we all know your family deserves a break).

One other dumb guestion...... What would the county say if we had a small campfire at night in the parking area? Someone asked me this, and I was guessing that a small one in a container might be ok, but maybe you could check on this?

Are you going to post the rules again? I remember I wasnt legal for it last year but I dont remember why. I would like to go this year if it is possible

Craig S

Commando
Was it your flux capicitor that made you illegal?? :D

I can't really think of anything that would boot you out of competition. Was it that you couldn't fit into the class you wanted perhaps?

Craig, I think I can talk a few of the the old time judges out of retirement. I've been talking to them, and they're VERY interested (and we all know your family deserves a break).

One other dumb guestion...... What would the county say if we had a small campfire at night in the parking area? Someone asked me this, and I was guessing that a small one in a container might be ok, but maybe you could check on this?

I would love to see some of the old Judges back! That would make a big difference for the competitors and my family. I don't think the county would mind a fire in the back 40 somewhere as long as it wasn't on the gravel parking area.