Delta trip? - 6/11-12

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Trying to get some tires so I can come. Still haven't recovered from OSRC ;)
Cami... you should tell Ben to sell me those MTRs.... ;)

Currently convincing the wife, she but she is half asleep... maybe subliminal messaging will work :)

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
I think me and my wife are in for sure and possibly a friend of mine, but he will only stay for Saturday. I don't think the wife will be into tenting it, so how far are the trails from Delta, I was thinking of getting a room.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
you should tell Ben to sell me those MTRs....

They're yours if you want them... see, now you're obligated to come :p

I think me and my wife are in for sure and possibly a friend of mine, but he will only stay for Saturday. I don't think the wife will be into tenting it, so how far are the trails from Delta, I was thinking of getting a room.

:cool: It sounds like the suggested Saturday trails are up Brush Wellman Road, and the Sunday trails are on Hwy 6 west of Delta, so it would make sense to stay in a hotel in Delta...

Also, me and another guy will be heading out from Saratoga early Saturday morning if you want to caravan down there...

I am in for either trip. Let me know what is going on.

Are you still in even though its the weekend of WEROCK?

Last edited:

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
It's about 30 minutes faster for me to head down the other side of the lake.

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
So who all is in for sure? Right now, me and my wife is in for sure. Where should we meet here to caravan down and where should we meet once we are down there. I have only been to Delta a few times, so I have no idea.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
So who all is in for sure? Right now, me and my wife is in for sure. Where should we meet here to caravan down and where should we meet once we are down there. I have only been to Delta a few times, so I have no idea.

3 confirmed so far, you me and sunshine. Waiting to hear back from Craig S on where to meet Saturday morning for the trails. I don't care where we meet Saturday AM. Either out here in Saratoga and go around the lake, or somewhere near Pioneer crossing and I15. Either way doesn't make a difference to me.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Am I sunshine? ha.
We just chucked the rear driveshaft in the YJ last night and it broke the tcase output cone, so add that to the list to fix before I can go.

AND my truck goes into the shop today because it was missing pretty bad last week. So long as it's fixed, My wife and I are still in at least for Saturday.

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
3 confirmed so far, you me and sunshine. Waiting to hear back from Craig S on where to meet Saturday morning for the trails. I don't care where we meet Saturday AM. Either out here in Saratoga and go around the lake, or somewhere near Pioneer crossing and I15. Either way doesn't make a difference to me.

Sounds good.... Looks like my friend will also be in for Saturday. I'm good with meeting somewhere in Saratoga Springs in the AM, I would prefer to go down the back side of the lake, faster and not much traffic. When you here what time to meet in Delta, then I guess we can figure out the time to meet to head down.

zukgod1

Senior crawler
Damn I would love to go do this with you guys. I've not been to Delta sense I sold my XJ a few years ago.
Been building a Durango up as of late but still no front locker or body protection aside from Rockers so I'm going to have to keep watching for a future run.

Damn it's been too long sense I've been able to go on a RME run :(

Isnt the trail area West of IPP?