Desert Mtn.

muleskinner

Rode along with B-RAD for a little wheelin action.
B-Rad flopped
f908b370.jpg

f908b37c.jpg

f908b367.jpg

Marty in the wrangler, broke the housing on his rear 44, and snapped a front U-Joint.
f908b378.jpg

Coreshot did killer in his newly modded rig.
f908b35a.jpg

f908b36f.jpg

f908b37d.jpg

f908b37a.jpg

Pretty good day.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Thanks for posting the pics, Scott. We had a great time out there. I'm still a little sore from your kite kickin' my arse... :D We should have had someone taking pics while we were dirt-skiing.

B-RAD

that was a blast out there again. I can't wait to go check out more seems like there is miles and mile of exploring to be had. Thanks for the pics and reaching the beverages. skinner, co-pilot award of the weekend

Nixter

on the road again...
B-RAD said:
that was a blast out there again. I can't wait to go check out more seems like there is miles and mile of exploring to be had. Thanks for the pics and reaching the beverages. skinner, co-pilot award of the weekend

So is there a trail out there, or is it just dial your own adventure?

harkinoff

something to do...
that place looks like it has some cool wheelin, definitely a spot a will hit this year... Thanks for the pics..

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
mswasey said:
Hey Muleskinner, thanks for posting the pics! That place is cool, I can't wait to go again.

Mike

Hey Mike, is that your Green EB? My parents live in Highland, I drove by your house a couple of days ago when your Bronco was still on the trailer & I thought it looked familiar!