Did i say how much i hate wiring

driver920

Well the other day i got the bright idea i would find out why the heater motor in the yoda stoped working. That was my first mistake i should have just left well enough alone. So finding the fuse blown, i put a new on in and vola it is blowing again after about 30 seconds smoke comes rolling out from under the dash. Well after about 3 to 5 seconds of that ............. seemd more like ten or twenty minutes ........... it blows the fuse again standard responce here ......... damn i will look at it later ......... well moving the crawler around now the fuel gage does not work has an intermitent non start or non run type short so i hook the msd to a toggle switch to see whats up starts and runs fine so my little brain thinks well it cant be that bad i will pull the dash, trace the burnt wires and fix the problem and that was the second mistake. Started tearing the dash out of the truck and well with the cage it was a challenge and this is what i find

https://www.facebook.com/#!/jeff.bronson2/posts/10200779552597769?notif_t=like

Half of the wiring is tied in to the toyota harness some new wire run power spliced in from everywhere looking more like a birds nest than a wiring harness have come to the point where i am thinking it is going to be better just to start over build a new dash and simplify everything well at least thats the plan we will see how it goes from there so with that what is the best cost effective local sorce for wire and a fuse box or is it better to just do relays have not really checked around for prices yet just wondering what you guys thought