Did Mona pole sunday.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I took my samurai and my bro took his fourwheeler and we started up it was pretty loose and alot of rocks have fallen on to the trail so it's a little harder.I was having some overheating pretty bad and the card was messed up so it took a little longer then we thought. we got about half way up when we started to hit some snow but nothing much on the trail but in one spot I har to go off the edge of the mountain a little scared the crap out of me but I made it by with only slipping down a little. about 100 yards past that a big boulder fell right in the middle of the road the only way around was over the top so i gave it a try and withthe card problems I coulden't Idle over it so it was kind of baja over the rock the other people on the trail on four wheelers could fit around it they thought it was pretty cool i made it the rest fo the trail was pretty loose but fun. We ran into a stock S-10 with an older man and woman in side we told them about the rock and they said they would turn around before then at the top I went down the nebo loop to Nephi while my browent back down the trail. He got to teh rock and they people in the S-10 moved it of the trail and of the mountain and continued on and got to the snow and slid off the mountain and are stuck up there. my brother gave them a ride back to Mona to get help. I would say it would take a lifted rig with atleast a rear locker to make the trail with out much trouble it would be excitting in a stock rig . I wopuoldn't recomend a full size truck ether.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
check your fan clutch....they go bad without anyone noticing it.

we were on golden spike when my buddy had his go bad, I could stop the fan with my pinky finger at 5000 RPMs. needless to say, it wasn't doing much in the say of cooling the motor.

sounds like a fun trail !!

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
That night after talking to you I went to put them on and my camura died on me I don't know whats wrong with it sorryno pic's only got one of me clinbung that rock I told your dad and you about.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
It's just north on Mona, ut take the road going to the cement plant and just before the cement plant there's a road going right over a little hill cross the river and stay right and fallow thee road up to teh trail head there's a sign there and stuff. When I get my sami overheating probl;em fixed we should get a bunch of people and go. It's not real hard just loose rock and shell.