did the army really make this?

Badger

I am the Brute squad
the military has all sorts of funny stuff.it looks to be a flight line truck of some sort.as for some guy down in motor pool welding that in i doubt it.

My-yota

E-bays #1 customer
Brad Yates said:
i bet it was just some joe in the motor pool who welded in that crazy axle. 4 wheel steer too! anyone familiar with this?

http://web.govliquidation.com/auction/view_photo?eventId=1873&lotNumber=7702&picNumber=1
I agree with you, I'm in the military and work in the motorpool, and I sure haven't seen any of those lately, in fact never. There is a Army surplus store in North Ogden that I love to go to. They have the coolest stuff in the back.
At one point they had a bunch of axles, Like rockwells. When I left on leave to Utah from Iraq in march they were gone, to bad cause they had some 60's that weren't in to bad of shape there. I think Boyce bought them or something.:mad:

camicaztoy

actually there an airforce aircraft tug. they're callen a coalman. they run a 6.2 diesel, rockwells, some kind of tcase that is way low geared. three position steering (front, 4wheel, crab). they have alot of grunt. i want one.