Did uroc cancel moab?

Bart

Yes, UROC cancelled. The only reason they were even thinking about a rockcross there was because they thought XRRA had cancelled for Safari. When it all came out that XRRA had just moved locations it wasn't worth the hassle. The only entity that really suffered was BFE.

baerpaws

I was kinda excited because i have something to use as a last resort when or if we can't get on any trails

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Yes, UROC cancelled. The only reason they were even thinking about a rockcross there was because they thought XRRA had cancelled for Safari. When it all came out that XRRA had just moved locations it wasn't worth the hassle. The only entity that really suffered was BFE.

Now it makes sense to me.. I saw both were goign to be here, but could only find XRRA info. Where are the races going to be held? I wouldn't mind watching some of it ;)

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
The event is at Red Rock Raceway. You turn off Hwy 191 a few miles south of the arena, I believe it is the same turn off as Ken's Lake and the LaSal loop road.

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
Uroc cancelled because they thought XRRA did? That has to be the dumbest reason i have ever heard. I cant wait for the XRRA race the course looks awesome, BFE would have been much more fun though.

Meat_

Banned
Uroc cancelled because they thought XRRA did? That has to be the dumbest reason i have ever heard. I cant wait for the XRRA race the course looks awesome, BFE would have been much more fun though.

From what Bart said, UROC planned to have the event because they thought that XRRA had canceled. But when UROC found out that XRRA had only changed venues, they decided not to compete for spectators.

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
I thought the Rockcross was going to be Friday and the XRRA Saturday.

I am racing in the XRRA this Saturday. Is Clay?

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I thought the Rockcross was going to be Friday and the XRRA Saturday.

I am racing in the XRRA this Saturday. Is Clay?

buggy is already loaded. :D

Clay and Ty are headed down early, I will be down thursday. Should be a good week.

BTW you are right Rockcross was scheduled for Friday and XRRA for Sat.

I was worried about keeping things together for 2 days in a row.

Bart

buggy is already loaded. :D

Clay and Ty are headed down early, I will be down thursday. Should be a good week.

BTW you are right Rockcross was scheduled for Friday and XRRA for Sat.

I was worried about keeping things together for 2 days in a row.

That was everyones big worry. Hard to run two events back to back like that.