did you feel that?

Chevycrew

Ok, so I live near refineries and railroad tracks...

But at 6:00pm 4-15-10 I feel shaking and my flat screen starts rocking on the desk. My wife felt the couch shaking as well.

We had the windows open, heard no trains or other noises.

So anyone else feel it?

Caleb

I felt it a little all the way out in Riverton. I was sitting in my truck on my way home from work and next thing I know my truck is shaking ever so slightly. For a second I thought my foot wasn't on the brake hard enough and I was just rolling...but nope, I was slightly rocking. Then the DJ on the radio mentioned something about his studio shaking. It's not on the USGS site yet.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I was going to say to whyjay that its called a kennicott dumptruck unloading but if you felt it in woods cross I can't put that joke into effect....lol

1995zj

I'm addicted
I was on the 5th floor of my office building sitting in my chair and the entire building swayed for about 10 seconds. It was pretty crazy feeling! This was in South Jordan BTW....near Muligans Golf and Games

M

muddyjeep

Never felt the quake! But did kind of hear a rumble, just thought it was a large truck going by!

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
thats what was weird for me. the last couple little ones i heard not felt. this one was silent but i sure felt it. there was one a year or so ago that woke me up, sounded like a car ran into my house.

this one just made my house shimmy.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
You just need to avoid Mexican food for lunch, and most of these "quakes" would go away... :D

Are you sure you're describing an earthquake??

thats what was weird for me. the last couple little ones i heard not felt. this one was silent but i sure felt it. there was one a year or so ago that woke me up, sounded like a car ran into my house.

this one just made my house shimmy.