Diesel shops in SLC area???

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Jate said:
I want to get my 05 PSD Excursion chipped. Can anyone recommend some shops in the SLC area that are good? Thanks!

I've never been there, but I've heard good things about Gillette Diesel.

53 willys

Bad speller
Buy it locally from industrial injection cheapest I could find in town and online and install it your self they are simple to install. Gillet wanted $75.00 to install a edge comp box:eek: in my truck.

but they knew I had a bad chip when my truck showed a bad mapp sensor code. They said they had more chips burn up then mapp sensors on CTD.

rust bucket

Pool boy in training
mswasey said:
There is only one place to go.....see Zane at Wide Open Performance in Sandy. 8600 South and just West of I-15. 233-1111
http://www.wideopenperformance.net/

No questions asked, Wide open is the the best in the Valley, I just had them put a FASS and a new clutch in my CTD and they did it in a very timley maner and gave me a killer deal, Go and talke to Zane...

DToy

rust bucket said:
No questions asked, Wide open is the the best in the Valley, I just had them put a FASS and a new clutch in my CTD and they did it in a very timley maner and gave me a killer deal, Go and talke to Zane...

Ditto...a 3rd vote for Wide Open. I've dealt with Gillette and Wide Open and there is no comparison in my opinion, in price or quality of service. Zane will take care of you.

yota fan!

i like industrial injection. and i have experience with all those company's. one other company to try is Goff Diesel Injection. scott goff is the best! no better customer service anywhere! seriously check out goff for a price before you go anywhere else!

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Just another post for Wide Open. 233-1111. It is the only place I will take my truck and they are doing really cool things with PSDs.