Dirt Bike trail recommendations for St. Geezy

• Thread starter Deleted member 12904
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12904

I'm headed down the first weekend in February to St. George to do some riding with my cousin. Neither one of us knows the area at all. Can anyone point me in the right direction of good places to ride? I'm far from a good rider so nothing super sketchy but I enjoy some challenging trails. Im kinda dumb so google earth pin drops help a ton.

crapmanche4l

...no more! Call me Murphey
Go to Warner valley, park at the water tank or once you get to the blue clay (moon rocks) unload, point south and have a good time! There is some technical riding out that way that will entertain you for days, but for a novice type rider anywhere out there is a good time.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
We had a great time riding southern warner valley a couple weeks ago. Just keep following the dry creek bed trails

gatchmo5710

Its really hard to beat Toquerville Falls Trail. Its only 15 miles each way but its a riot. You can call me and I can explain how to get on it.

The twister? Might be a little much for a novice.... but id recommend that trail as well!!!!!!

Also go into Bloomington and park at the end of Navajo Dr. Head west. Plenty of exploring from easy to extreme.

D

Deleted member 12904

Its really hard to beat Toquerville Falls Trail. Its only 15 miles each way but its a riot. You can call me and I can explain how to get on it.
Thanks Russ Ill call you next week and get directions.

D

Deleted member 12904

The twister? Might be a little much for a novice.... but id recommend that trail as well!!!!!!

Also go into Bloomington and park at the end of Navajo Dr. Head west. Plenty of exploring from easy to extreme.
Not really a novice just not looking to sign up for 5 miles of hell type trail this weekend.

D

Deleted member 12904

Well boys I pulled a dumb ass move and jacked myself up today. I’ll go in tomorrow to see how bad the damage is but I’ll plan on being ready to lead a stansbury front ride this morning.

D

Deleted member 12904

It is but I’ll be out for awhile. I broke my collar bone and a few ribs yesterday. Figure out Monday if it’s going to need surgery