dirt hedz snakes run on the 1 st

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I think it will be very cold and snowy and even more fun.

Hey Nick, nice that you can't even spell the clubs name right.

abhaulr1

Bush Eaters
I guess i'll try to make it....Just kidding. I'll be there. I'll see if my nieghbor the sherrif will let me use his truck.......Oh but the way, theres a storm coming in on wed to dump some more snow. Since it is winter, there should be snow........:rofl:
Just flippin sh*t, Dont meen to isult anyone!!
I'm just beeing me!!
Dwayne

YOUKNOW

I guess i'll try to make it....Just kidding. I'll be there. I'll see if my nieghbor the sherrif will let me use his truck.......Oh but the way, theres a storm coming in on wed to dump some more snow. Since it is winter, there should be snow........:rofl:
Just flippin sh*t, Dont meen to isult anyone!!
I'm just beeing me!!
Dwayne

None taken...just want to know if a stock jeep could make it out there. I have never been snow wheelin and don't know what to expect.

DewYota

I just committed to going out there the 31st. dang. And my starter is out :/ so im taking the 92 so it wont even be a good show

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Looks like we are going to have a good group out there. Hell or snow we will be there.

Steve, be great to have another Bronco on the trail.

abhaulr1

Bush Eaters
Yep, i'll be there, might have a couple of friends in tow. The more the mearier.. Wicnh, tow strap, clevis, gloves, cold weather gear, check, check and check!!! Going to be a damn good time...:rofl: see ya all there!!!
Dwayne

bronco165

DirtHedZ Offroad Club
We had a great time. I am glad that the sun was shinning. Thanks to all those that were there for making an enjoyable run.

Attachments

• 100_2285.jpg
    100_2285.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 100_2304.jpg
    100_2304.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 100_2305.jpg
    100_2305.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 100_2295.jpg
    100_2295.jpg