Disassembled 1993 FZJ80

krazytoy

Here is the Deal, I have a 1993 FZJ80 that I was going to build into a desert racer, life changed and so did my plans. I completely disassembled the Cruiser and now I need to get rid of it. I have cut all the suspension brackets off the frame, for transportation purposes I welded a piece of tubing where the coil springs would typically go and placed the axles back under it. The body is off of the frame right now, but I will put it back on so the whole vehicle will be roll-able on to a trailer for transport. It had somewhere around 300K on it, it ran very well and I have reason to believe that at least the top end was rebuilt, but I can't prove anything. The trans shifted just as it should and the factory e-lockers worked as they should. The interior was so-so. When I removed everything I took my time and did not cut any wires and pulled everything out the best I could. It is green with grey interior. The body has a little rust behind the rear tires and I screwed up the rocker panels and the roof drip edge a little when I pulled the body off. The doors, glass, rear doors, sunroof everything has been stripped out of the body.

I have most everything stored in a small truck bed trailer that I covered with a tarp to keep the rain and sun off everything. I also have a set of 33x12.50x15 BFG KM2's mounted on steel wheels that I can include with it, along with the truck bed trailer. If you want the trailer and the tires the price is $2000.00. If you want to bring your own wheels and tires and put everything back in the Cruiser the price is $1500.00. I will not sell the wheels and tires until the Cruiser is sold. It is all located in Idaho Falls, Idaho and I currently live in Boise so some communication for pick up will be necessary and I will need some time to get the body and doors, etc back on.

Jason

208-867-7606

Last edited:

krazytoy

Cruiser is gone, I still have the axles and everything to put them into a non e-locked 80 series Land Cruiser. Contact me if interested.