Disney, OK BIG MEATS run

Bones

Went to spectate this weekend. 44" minimum tires to be able to play, but all rigs are welcome. These rigs make a 7-8' ledges look like a speedbump. :D A Toyota on 36's came through and people started walking away like it was stock..lol

I was amazed at the lack of roll cages in some rigs...I mean come on! Or the lack of a decent cage for that matter.

Pics are here

Here's a sample or two.
BIG-MEATS%20008.jpg

BIG-MEATS%20044.jpg

The camground owner's buggy on 44's, portals and a RX7 Rotary! Sounds like a chainsaw at 15K rpm's
BIG-MEATS%20047.jpg

My favorite, just cuz
BIG-MEATS%20050.jpg

S

spanky

Do they ever open the head gates to the dam just for fun to see all of ya run like Giant rats

Bones

Yes they do, and it looks something like this :p This is where most of my pics were taken as well. Changes things every year. Pretty cool acutaly. I'd hate to be the kid on the Jet Ski that went through last summer and LIVED!!! :eek:

P0000814.JPG

P0000810.JPG

S

spanky

I think you would need to air up ALOT to make it out that. Did the kid go down it for fun or was he sucked in

Bones

Originally posted by spanky
I think you would need to air up ALOT to make it out that. Did the kid go down it for fun or was he sucked in
It died and he was near the gates and couldn't hang on to the cable forever I guess. Quite the ride

Sorry jeremy, for wasting your time, now go spank it to Britney a few more times today :p