Disney, OK Wheelin' Pics

Bones

Shakedown run for me and I beat on it pretty well. Had a blast!

Went to Disney this past weekend and met up with KS Toy off the POR board and another guy and his wife in an S10 Blazer. I was very happy with how my truck (Red POS) worked, nothing major came up. Here's some pics. I forgot my camera so these pics are from my passenger Tim :D

Little Blue
Disney6-21-03%20009.jpg

Disney6-21-03%20013.jpg

KS Toy found a hole :D
Disney6-21-03%20014.jpg

The campground owner Hogan taking us out on a little comp. coarse
Disney6-21-03%20032.jpg

Disney6-21-03%20037.jpg

Hogan's RX-7 rotary powered little buggy.
Disney6-21-03%20040.jpg

Bones

The smaller waterfall
Disney6-21-03%20043.jpg

This S10 just works real well.
Disney6-21-03%20046.jpg

On THE waterfall for a pic, but no dice
Disney6-21-03%20055.jpg

Disney6-21-03%20058.jpg

Little Blue backwards is tough to get turned left...took a while but I got it. The warn/CTM combo held up great.
Disney6-21-03%20066.jpg

Disney6-21-03%20068.jpg

Stock joints didn't in the same place

Disney6-21-03%20075.jpg

Disney6-21-03%20078.jpg

Disney6-21-03%20082.jpg

Disney6-21-03%20083.jpg

Things to do....
Roll cage padding, rock lights, get brakes working better, sell the AP tcase ebrake and install calipers with the ebrake in them and a line lock, address the PS pump issues I may be having and a few other items I can't think of now.

Other than the d-shaft, I think I blew a lockout late Sunday. Need to look into that this week sometime.

Bones

Yeah it's a very neat place. The owner of the campground is great! Has all sorts of Uni mog stuff and a shop to use if you brake with a compressor, welder and everything else. Plus it's right on the trails so little to no driving on the roads is a plus.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Nice area....looks like it'd be a lot of fun to play around on. Where the heck is it though?? I know it's not in Utah, but where in kansas?

EDIT: I mean Missouri

Bones

Originally posted by RedRockXJ

Oops.....care to make a run there? :D
:p That was funny! Come on over sometime and I'll meet ya there. I like it a lot there. The rocks are rough and full of traction. Swampers rule over MTRs there, but I seemed to do aight and had not sidewall issues at 5 psi on mine.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
it looks cool but it looks to be only about 100 square yards of rock...whats the deal. nobody ever has pictures of anything but that same 100 square yards of rock....

Bones

Originally posted by spencurai
it looks cool but it looks to be only about 100 square yards of rock...whats the deal. nobody ever has pictures of anything but that same 100 square yards of rock....
We were wheelin more than picture taking I guess. There are lots of fun areas around there to plat on that are very challenging.

Here's a pic from probably 101 yards from the last pics ;)

Bones

Originally posted by RedRockXJ

Don't ever say that again :D

You ever moving out here?
:p Moab is not the only place in the world with good wheelin :D

Nope never moving from MO. I love it here and have no reason to leave :p Hope to be doing something and going somewhere yet this year. Waiting on some $$ to help with this whole ordeal.