Disposing of old ammunition

Nate R

It's derby season!
I have so old ammo that we cleaned out of a family members house that passed.

What do I do with it? I kept all the stuff I can shoot, but I have some that I can't. Ideas?

For the record there is some 32 Win. Special and .257 Roberts. Like I said there is not a lot, but enough that I don't want to keep it around...... and it's old.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped

What do I do with it? I kept all the stuff I can shoot, but I have some that I can't. Ideas?

For the record there is some 32 Win. Special and .257 Roberts. Like I said there is not a lot, but enough that I don't want to keep it around...... and it's old.

County/City hazardous waste cleanup day? Usually they have a time when you can bring old chemicals/medicines/etc in for disposal. I believe it's usually in the spring.

muleskinner

My dad will take it from you. He's in West Jordan also. PM me if you are interested.