Do you guys ever go on wheelin' trips together?

addifan

We should get a group together and go wheelin' up one of the canyons. I know a few of my friends would be for it. We go up AF canyon all the time.

S

sukaB

AF Canyon!!!!!!

Venture out a little you do live in utah you know.......

I recommend someone drivin by the chrome boys place to see if his rig is there....
If not seen I wouldnt head up any trail head....

He's probably blockin it.....:p

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Originally posted by addifan
Do you guys ever go on wheelin' trips together?.

If you are curious about some of the trails RME'ers have enjoyed, check out the Rockcrawling Trips forum. There are a lot of awesome stories in there !!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I actually prefer to wheel alone, that way I don't slow anyone down... :D

J/K I have met a ton of people on RME that I now classify as freinds, In fact... I can only name a couple of people that I knew on here before joining trailruns or buying/selling parts.

Like the mother hen said, keep your eye on the Trip Forum and join a group that is doing something you feel comfortable and capable of running. :D

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
My buds and I are going to Little Moab this weekend... They all have ATV's and motorcycles and they will ride those while I am wheeling in my Jeep. We're gonna camp probably Saturday until Monday.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by britney

If you are curious about some of the trails RME'ers have enjoyed, check out the Rockcrawling Trips forum. There are a lot of awesome stories in there !!

Um, Britney? We ARE in the Rockcrawling Trips Forum. :p