Do you have a winch?

Do you own a winch?

• Yes

Votes: 75 67.0%
  • No, nor do I plan to purchase one in the coming years.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • No, but I do plan to purchase one in the coming years.

Votes: 29 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Writing an article on a winch's for an upcoming U4WDA Compass (take note, this magazine is well worth the $10 yearly membership ;))

So, just answer the question, yes, no, or plan to add one...

Comments are always welcome!

cruiseroutfit said:
Writing an article on a winch's for an upcoming U4WDA Compass (take note, this magazine is well worth the $10 yearly membership ;))

So, just answer the question, yes, no, or plan to add one...

Comments are always welcome!
I wouldn't wheel without my Warn :D

I'm guessing that the U4WDA has a website and that's where I can get the membership?

nvrstuk

crap, i'm stuck...
....and I used mine to get my jeep back into the garage after I flooded it, tried to pop the clutch going down my driveway, and couldnt do it, leaving it halfway out in the street just last night!

I think I'm retarded because I was thinking it would be a great idea to have a permenant winch point in your garage for just an occasion!! :rofl:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
nvrstuk said:
....and I used mine to get my jeep back into the garage after I flooded it, tried to pop the clutch going down my driveway, and couldnt do it, leaving it halfway out in the street just last night!

I think I'm retarded because I was thinking it would be a great idea to have a permenant winch point in your garage for just an occasion!! :rofl:
I have a tow hook welded to a pole in my garage. Used it many times...

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
nvrstuk said:
My furnace and water heater are in my garage, and the builder put an idiot pole in front of them to keep me from running into them. It's a big thick steel pipe filled with cincrete, just begging to have a tow hook welded to it. :D

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Two winches on my rig, but neither have actually been used to pull anything but an axle so far. (always been someone else's winch to recover me) Warn 6000 SDP in front, and a cheapo Harbor Freight 2K in back.