Do you think it's a dude??

JoeT

The End!

From that site:
Unless any new enidence turns up this will be my last major post. Its my final report in timeline form. Names, addresses and dates have been changed but it should help newcomers makes sense of everything.

The investigation of Lucy Hummis
Notes by Dan Haga

2004-2005
-Frank Brown dates suspicious girl (Lucy) and is not bothered by her super secrative and private ways.

04-12-05
-Frank calls Lucy via my cell phone and the outgoing number is logged

04-13-05
-Tho unlisted I was able to trace the number 410-546-2897 to 810 Muddy Run Bel Air, MD 21015. A drive to address reveals a white dodge caravan matching the tag number to the van that Lucy drives to Frank's house. This links her to that address.

-Reasearching public records reveal the names of 5 people that live at that address. Henry and Biatrice Hatcher (parents) and 3 others assumed to be kids. They include 2 girls and a guy. Kelly, Lorry and Ben Hatcher. No Lucy Hummis is listed at this address.

04-14-05
-Lucy has stated that she is 23 and went to Bel Air middle and highschool and graduated class of 99. That would have put her in my classes. The sister Kelly however was my age and in my classes, I remmember her. There is no record of Lucy at those schools the years she stated.

-Lucy once drove a VW jetta that she claimed was her own until one dayit dissapeared. She claimed her father donated it to charity. It was confirmed that the Jetta was the sister Kelly's car and most likely dissapeared when it was traded in for a new car. Possibly a Mazda 6.

-Lucy claimed that she went to Towson University and graduated with a degree. A basic search reveals no record of Lucy at that school but there was however records of Kelly going to Towson.

-Lucy claims she is 23. This would make her the same age as Kelly and most likely twins, they look nothing alike.

04-15-05
-Lucy states that she has no brothers, only sisters. Ok so what happened to Ben?

-Lucy states that her father is in the hospital for heart surgery. A call is made to Kelly at work in which we learn she if off for the day because her father is in the hosptal. This confirms the dad is in the hospital and links the 2 as sisters.

-Lucy is confronted with a yearbook photo of Kelly and denies that that is her sister or that she even knows who it is.

-Recon mission at 810 Muddy Run confirms Lucy lives there. She is seen inside the house with an older woman and a dog (pug).

-A police officer looks up Lucy's full name and no records of that person exist.

04-17-05
-Frank confronts Lucy with his newfound info and she runs off and drives home

-Lucy calls Frank and he tells her the new found info. She denies that she lives at that address and refuses to talk about the other info. All the time her mom is heard in the back ground saying repeatedly "hang up on him", "hang up the phone"...

04-18-05
-I pay an online people finder website for a 24 hr pass to their website. The found info confrims the names and ages of those living at 810 Muddy Run. Lucy is still not listed or even found anywhere in the country, The name appears to be 100% false.

-Lucy stated that her birthday was 11/35/81. A match is made to Kelly and Ben. The day and month match Ben's birthday exactly and the year matches Kelly. This is our first piece of info linking Lucy to Ben.

-I reasearched the name Ben. It means "first born son" in Arabic.

-No records can be found on Ben besides the D.O.B. and address. At this point I believe Lucy could be Ben pretending to be a girl and making up a new identity using Kelly as a reference.

04-19-05
-Frank gives me Lucy's email address. After a little creative digging I uncovered that the birthdate on the account was a perfect match to Ben. The address on the account again confirmed that she lives at 810 Muddy Run.

04-21-05
-Frank goes to the Harford County Historical Society and finds a yearbook with Ben's photo. It is 9 years old but from the photos Frank believes that Lucy is in fact Ben Hatcher.

-Lucy is confronted and again runs off and calls back. He again confronts her with the new findings. This time she does not deny anything but she will not admit either. The relationship ends on the phone.

My honest opinion: Lucy Hummis is Ben Hatcher and living a lie. Sex change maybe. If it is eventually proven that Lucy is in fact not a guy she will still be a worthless piece of lying trash. I do not feel bad about anything I have done here. I have helped a friend.