Do you understand?

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
So about 5 years ago I was a janitor at my middle school and had written down a quote. At first I didnt understand it until I read and re-read it over and over again. Well a couple of days ago I cleaned out my desk and found the quote I had written down, and really if you think about it, it makes perfect sense. Tell me what you think...

" I know you believe you understand what you think i said, but im not sure you realize, that what you heard is not what I meant."

Makes perfect sense to me, and I tell my dad this all the time when he doesn't understand me correctly. Quite funny actually.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I was a janitor at my elementary school when I was 14. It was a pretty fun job--especially in the summer when we would sit on the roof and eat pizza while throwing water balloons at the summer school kids....or we would open the school up at 8 a.m., go skating until 6, then come back and clock out and lock the school up. Ahhhhh, life was so easy then.

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
ha ha no way... Yeah I started when I was 14 and all we did was skate to. Plus there was a 8 flat 7 (stairs for those of you who dont know) I loved that job. And we would also have windex fights, and towel whipping games. Man I was a bad employee back then. Actually ended up fighting this kid because I accedently whipped him to hard (pussy)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
when we used to strip the gym floor in the summers we would spray that weird soapy stuff that pulled the wax off accross the entire gym and slide on it (it was like zero friction). The head janitor always wondered why there was a streak down the middle of the gym floor that was a little bit lighter.

The head guy was always out of town during the summer so we were almost always alone. It was fun back then. Work all summer to pay for a season pass to Brighton.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Work all summer to pay for a season pass to Brighton.

The guy that runs the Silver Fork Lodge up there gave season's passes to all his employees. And then you got the bro deal at Solitude, and the canyon cops would let you fly up there, because they needed breakfast and didn't want you to be delayed.... good times!

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
Wow this cracks me up... what people do for fun/money and not get in trouble. One other thing we did was set up the high jump mats at the bottom of the bleachers and do flips and stuff off. It was all fun until one kid fell off the side and broke his wrist. (dumbass)