Does anyone around SLC get a good deal shipping freight?

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Thinking about buying a transfer case from texas (77055). Estimated weight would be about 150 pounds. Should be class 85.

Wondering if anyone could ship it on their account to your location and then I could pick it up from you and pay you for your trouble.

I'd like to try to do this in the next few days. Thanks.

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
I can see... I work at hydraulic controls in Murray. We ship things out daily on all truck lines... I will ask my shipping guy if he can try and get a few rate quotes if you'd like....

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
I've heard fastenal does freight shipping store to store. Don't know rates but might be worth looking into.

I almost mentioned this as well. They came over and tried to tell us their new shipping bs. I was just way too slammed to hear her out at the time... May actually be worth looking into..

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I can see... I work at hydraulic controls in Murray. We ship things out daily on all truck lines... I will ask my shipping guy if he can try and get a few rate quotes if you'd like....

This would be great. Any company with an account has to be cheaper than anything online. Thanks.

I'll email my Fastenal guy right now, although I may have burned that bridge a while back. :D

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Uh, that sounds great! I need to contact the seller again to make sure he still has it and get some more particulars, then I'll hit you up.
Thanks,
Josh.