Does anyone else own a Springfield XD here?

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
I have a subcompact in 40.S&W

No matter what I do it shoots to the left. The sights are not adjustable without a special tool. Does anyone elses do this? I've had the gun over a year and have probably put 2000 rounds through it.

I have an XDM 9mm and love pretty much everything about it, although it is a bit large to pack on my skinny body. It shoots beautifully - almost effortless aiming.

I also have an XDS45. It's a nice size for carry, and fun to shoot a mag here and there, but not comfortable enough to shoot as much as I would want to shoot a carry weapon. Kindof meh.

LT.

I have a subcompact in 40.S&W

No matter what I do it shoots to the left. The sights are not adjustable without a special tool. Does anyone elses do this? I've had the gun over a year and have probably put 2000 rounds through it.

When it shoots left are you holding it or, is it on a bench? If it is you holding it then i would suguest a bench rest before any changes are made. Make sure it is the sights and not your form. Sub compacts are short and hard to control compared to full sizes.

I am not trying to doubt your shooting ability. Just trying to eliminate the impossible. No disrespect intended.

LT.

AaronPaige

I love mine too, had or have a few xd's and my nine is more accurate but probably just how I shoot it... But love my 40 too only thing is the clip extension pinches me

Caleb

My dad has an XD9. I like the gun but I'm not accurate at all with it. I'm way more accurate with my P99. I was considering getting an XDM9 until I shot his XD.