Does anyone know why....

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Oh goodie. I was hoping to see one of your long winded responses where you try to flex your intellectual might, practice your linguistic skills, and tell me how wrong I am. Everyone loves a resident know-it-all.

I present you with one possible scenario (that you apparently donā€™t agree with, (which somehow automatically discredits it) and you go on the offense like a pissed off teenager. You site ā€œevidence to the contraryā€..?? Huh??

You can come across as a narcissist Cody, and your posts can come across as smug. In person, I donā€™t get that vibe, but online... yes, you can be a real asshole.

Iā€™m sorry that your wife had a bad experience. That was uncalled for. For the record, I in NO way agree with what those guys were doing, I was simply trying to help explain it (exactly what you had asked for).

You're right. I am all of those things, particularly smug. I'm also kind of a bully. I'm not for everyone, but I try to be fair and consistent.

I don't think my position was one a pissed off teenager would take. I jumped at your theory because it felt kinda like the information I presented specifically ruled that out. You're entitled to believe what you like. In the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, some people think the world is round too. Like, a sphere. That's what makes America great. Not a bunch of vape smoking, coal rollin, city living country boys protecting the ballot box from the threat of a 110lb woman carrying 110k Biden ballots to make any difference here.

I reacted before I saw the rest of the thread, and legitimately appreciate you taking a look for yourself. We can still disagree on the motivation of our patriot friends in Lehi, but I don't think you are a bad person with bad intentions.

Anyway, I do appreciate this board's diverse opinions. Diversity is never a bad thing. Sorry if I ruffled too many feathers.