Does anyone need cheap Dental Work in or near Salt Lake?

Impulse Off Road

Impulse Offroad
Vendor
Not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but here goes.
My girlfriend is close to graduating from the Dental Hygiene program at Fortis College (3949 So. 700 E. Ste 200). She needs to find a good candidate for her board exam that is towards the end of April. If you meet the needed criteria she will pay you for your time while you get your teeth cleaned for her exam. Also if you don't have dental insurance and need your teeth cleaned they only charge $20.00 for the first visit and $10 for each visit after. Give her a call if you are in need of dental work. I believe that they have 3 open days per week to schedule patients. It is important to stay for the full allotted time as they are graded on each patient and leaving early results in a zero.

Services She can offer are with all of the state of the art dental equipment are:
*Comprehensive Preventative Care
*Dental Hygiene Care for Adults,Teens,& Children
*Teeth Whitening
*Oral Cancer Screening
*Oral Hygiene Education
*Polish With Fluoride
*Periodontal Scaling
*Sealants
and
*X-Rays

Her name is Elena and she can be reached at 801-651-4753 or you can email me questions at egiacobescu@gmail.com
(please be respectful and not make harassing phone calls)

Fortis College is located at:
3949 S. 700 E.
Suite 200 (on the second floor)
Salt Lake City,UT 84107

*Please leave a message if she can't answer your phone call.
** Fortis College does not offer any restorative work (Fillings, extractions, crowns, ect.)
***Please realize that each appointment may take up to 3 hours and may result in multiple appointments to get you the dental care you require.

Attachments

• tooth3.jpg
    tooth3.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 5