Does anyone work for fedex???

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Well they screwed me !! I shipped a tranny and they lost it, I need to find this tranny BADLY I think that it is in the overgoods department but they can't (or won't ) find it. So can anyone help me out??? I filed a claim and went throught the red tape only to hear them say we don't know where it ended up. HOW DO YOU LOSE A FREAKING TRANSMISSION?????? ARRRRGH!!!!

Bones

Sorry to say, but they will not look for it. I shipped a set of leafs to a guy and they lost one :p I had to file a claim, and it took weeks if not a month of BS but I got the money and had to send it to the new owner of one spring.

It's a hassle and a PITA and I feel for ya, it's VERY frustrating. I tried getting a claim using the reciept from my new all pro springs, but that didn't fly to well..lol

Oh and BTW, if you did not put down a declared value, it's a minimu of $100 automatically. Anything more and it better be on the form. I ship all my junk groound, so it may vary with the air type shipments.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by MD11Fr8Dog

Its in my garage!!:D 1/4 elliptic, hit me with a PM with some info and I'll see what I can do!!

Hold on Sean... I thought we had a deal... you take it off the plane with your carry-ons, give it to me and I sell it back to Tracy after a quick paint job....WTF...:D

MD11Fr8Dog

Fa Shizzle my Dizzle
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

Hold on Sean... I thought we had a deal... you take it off the plane with your carry-ons, give it to me and I sell it back to Tracy after a quick paint job....WTF...:D

psss.gif
Ssssshhhhhh, I'll be bringing it with me to SLC next month!!
moon.gif