Does this look right to you?

I bought these tires new and one of them has this inside of it. The guy mounting the tires had no clue why this would be on a brand new tire and we checked for holes or plugs in case it was punctured. Everything checks out fine minus the 4oz patch inside. Is this a patch or is it meant for a tire that is out of balance? I'm confused so any ideas would be good.

p_00385.jpg

p_00390.jpg

p_00386.jpg

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Considering many claim that Interco has never made a round tire, I'd say that's their way of compensating? Pretty funny. I wouldn't worry about it as long as it balances up the way you need it.

Considering many claim that Interco has never made a round tire, I'd say that's their way of compensating? Pretty funny. I wouldn't worry about it as long as it balances up the way you need it.

Kind of what I was thinking but do they do a roll test to see if it is out too lunch and needs an extra 4oz weight to attempt to bring it back into shape?

No sign of it being mounted before. We looked all over for any indication and couldn't find anything not that tire mounting would be too noticeable. I am waiting for a response from interco, hopefully soon.