Dog attack like, down the street.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
This happened closer to 900 W., I am around the corner from this lady's house. :eek:

Dogs, btw, are No.1 on my list of "why I carry a pistol in nice, safe UT". No.2 is "weirdos in the middle of nowhere", and in small, small fonts, No.3 is "criminals in urban areas". :D

Sucks to hear this. I thought the sirens were just for a heart attack or something. :(

TOOELE -- A family dog turned on an elderly Tooele woman Thursday evening. It bit her so badly she had to be flown to the hospital.

"The family has never reported the dog as aggressive before," said Tooele police Sgt. Brian White. "We don't know what provoked the dog or caused the bite."

Officers say the attack happened at a home near 800 West and 600 South. The dog bit the 72-year-old woman directly on her face.

The woman was reported to be in stable condition and was flown to a the hospital via medical helicopter.

The dog, described as a "large mixed breed," will stay under quarantine at the city's animal shelter for 10 days

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Large mixed breed could be almost anything. Of course, define large... I had a 120# Akita (RIP Boomer) that was actually small for his breed. I have a 200# English Mastiff that is big for her breed. So I have a warped view of "large"...

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Hey can you tell me what house the dog came from? That sounds like across the street from my old house.

Other side of Coleman from what I saw on the news...

tacoma that why the dogs dont like you they can smell the gun oil on you & the burnt powder smell.

Sweet, they know what I've got for 'em. :D See, dogs aren't stupid at all. :rofl:

Roger, those dogs are BIG DOGS, its' just that you're a giant and everything is small to you. :D

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
So, what would you call the folks bigger than me if I'm a giant? I can think of three people on this list taller than me and you know a couple of them! But at least you understand my warped understanding of "big dogs" Tacoma...

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
maybe she read a dog trick book wrong and was teaching the dog to get treats from on top of her nose... i'm just saying it's a possibility