Dom tubing

Caleb

Paypal address hi2cme@yahoo.com

No fees please on the paypal, just send as per friend.

If you pay paypal, please make a small note in transaction such as 1.75" @ 2 sticks

Send it as a gift for him to avoid fees, or if you can't figure that out, add $0.75 + 3% to your order total. I believe paypal fees are $.30 + 2.9% but every time I figure it out using their amounts, I end up being shorted. So the $0.75 + 3% usually ends up within pennies of the total and you won't be shorting him at all.

B2-Bomber

Yeah I hate paypal for that my company's (warp 9) website only accepts paypal, and the fees are higher than just taking credit cards fees are

We take a hit on the paypal stuff, but it is safer

UFAB

Pick up should be at RICSRX for the SLC folk.

RICSRX -- Rick Gardner

1629 W. 11745 S.
Riverton, utah 84065

Final details coming Monday afternoon.

UFAB

Well, the steel supplier calls me up this morning to say they have random lengths from 22' to 24' long.

Still no final answer on actual lengths, best guess was the 1.5" DOM came in 24ft lengths and the 1.75" DOM at 22ft. The estimate was based upon 20ft lengths, but the different sales guy goes upon price per foot.

Makes it interesting for me to eat 2-4' lengths or somehow chop everything up.. LOL

Still will not have a final answer until later today.

Updating the morning gossip..

zukgod1

Senior crawler
No problem as far as I'm concerned, I'll get ya more cash just let me know what the difference is so I can all make sure there I'm square with ya.

So no need to chop anything on my account. :)

UFAB

Sounds good, I will leave the full lengths for now.

Update in the AM at pickup with exact lengths for the different tube sizes.

neagtea

Supporting Member
No problem as far as I'm concerned, I'll get ya more cash just let me know what the difference is so I can all make sure there I'm square with ya.

So no need to chop anything on my account. :)

Same here.
If anyone needs me to pick up theirs let me know. I will be rolling from farmington.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Same here.
If anyone needs me to pick up theirs let me know. I will be rolling from farmington.

If you're passing by already :greg: ....I'm not that terribly close to Riverton. (no big deal to drive there though, if you don't want to)

ricsrx

Carl
I don’t work at the 21 s. location anymore or i would bring it at least to that point.

Please give me a call or text to arrange for pick up. I am avalible 4 untill 7pm Tuesday and Wednesday, and should be avalible in the evenings after that, or even durring the day with some advanced notice.
801-707-5099

I will even collect the remaining balances due if needed

thanks again Mitch for setting this up

UFAB

Just got materials.

1.5" came in 23'-1" lengths

1.75" came in 22'-0" length s

Dropping I Leans off and then hitting up RICSRX for drop off.

So with people ordering 3 or more sticks, did you want to nest the final lengths or pay extra?

One to two sticks should pay for the extra length.