Donnie Darko: Who's seen it?

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
Incredible movie, One of my favourites. I have my theories on exactly what happened and ofcourse they are totally different from everyone elses, i saw the ending a little differently in concurance with the theme song.

I gotta admit, didn't really like it much the first time I waatched it. But now that I've seen a dozen times or so, and have noticed somethiong new every time, I really like it. And it's kinda wierd to think of all the possibilites....Anyways....Not to be illegal or anything...but if anyone wants a copy...your pay for the disc! :p

V-DAWG

someday
Supergper said:
hmmm, haven;t seen it but it looks interesting...

trailer

Linkie no workie for me.....

"Looking for something at Apple.com?
The page you tried was not found. You may have used an outdated link or may have typed the address (URL) incorrectly. You might find what you’re looking for in one of these areas:"

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Other than the freaky metal headed bunny... it wasn't that bad... makes you think about the effects of your actions. I found it strangely enjoyable to watch. :D

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
ya im bringing this back from the dead :D

I Just watched this movie for the first time tonight, gotta say it was weird creepy and cool all at the same time. definetly feel like i need to watch it again to see if i missed something

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Whoa, it's like this thread died and went back in time and resurrected itself...

I still have the Gary Jules version of 'Mad World' on my iPod. :)

Gary Jules > Tears for Fears