Door Slammer Samurai buggy for sale

samuraicrawler

Well I didnt think I would see the day that I would do this but here it is. I am getting rid of my sami buggy that I have spent the past few years building. Ive recently moved to WA and dont have any way to use it up here and want to see it go to a good home. Here are some specs on the buggy
Dana 44 w/ aussie locker 5.89r&p
Full Hydraulic steering
Custom three link suspension
Chevy Brake Booster
Custom bumper and surround
8000lb winch
6.5 to 1 reduction transfer case
twin stick
PRP race buckets
full cage
Fuel cell
relocated battery
Dana 60 welded 5.89r&p
Custom 4 link
39.5" Iroks with h2 wheels

If you see my page on planet you will find out that I started on swapping the 1.3 out for a 1.6 16v. This is where it currently sits. the engine came out of a 1996 sidekick. ran great before we pulled it. The engine is in the sami now. I purchased the petroworks adapter plate and motor mounts. The wiring harness was shipped off to trail tough to be modified just needs to be put back in. So basically all that needs to make it run again is to connect everything back up, purchase a high pressure fuel pump ($100) and do a little exhaust re-routing to accommodate the 16v. The buggy is a two seater but with a different fuel cell set up could be a four seat samurai again. This buggy rocks. ask anyone who has been around when we have been wheeling and they will tell you how capable it is. 16v will make it that much better! Take the hassle out of building a buggy and buy one that is ready to wheel with a little help. I'm looking for $5500. Want to see it go to a good home. I will be in Idaho falls over presidents day weekend if you want to see it. Also can arrange for my pops to show it if he has a little heads up. feel free to call or text with any questions. 208-201-3965

here is a link to the thread with more pictures
http://planet4x4.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12588

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 65
  • hello.jpg
    hello.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 69