Doubler options for a landcruiser 60.

Caleb

I think you are confused, a doubler is refering to two transfer cases bolted together (for example the most common is the 203 and 205 bolted together) and a 60 is an axle. For some good info about the doubler see www.offroaddesign.com

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
There is a couple doubler options available for the FJ60, one uses the factory split case and a 203, the other uses a Toyota mini-truck case and the split-case (Marlin Crawlers Toyobox).

The Toybox is sweeet... Olly (cruiser here on RME) had doubler box #0002 on his FJ60, it was killer. I would do it but I can't afford the loss of rear driveline in my FJ40 (not an issue in a 60)

dabruin15

Dabruin15
I am not confused. A couple of guys in our club have them. And personally, if you dont know what a doubler is and you are in this sport, thats sad. I just dont know what the best option would be. Since I drive a fj60, I could go with toyota stuff, or half toy and chev, and all chev.

Caleb

dabruin15 said:
I am not confused. A couple of guys in our club have them. And personally, if you dont know what a doubler is and you are in this sport, thats sad. I just dont know what the best option would be. Since I drive a fj60, I could go with toyota stuff, or half toy and chev, and all chev.

:rofl: actually I got the email saying there was a new thread started, I came and read your thread...the way you asked made it sound like you were talking about a Dana 60...I didn't read the title :eek: makes much more sense now ;)