Drive in Movie with your rig in Riverdale?

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
OK the best movie to watch would be the double feature Batman and Dark Shadows. The other feature are Spiderman and MIBIII or Ice Age 4 and Brave. I am leaning towards the Batman movie, but let me know your thoughts. If we all agree on Batman, I will mount the machine gun on top of the Jeep...lol

littlyota

Did we ever get a meet time? I live in Roy just a few miles from the theater if we need a meet up spot. I live in a Cul-da-sac so plenty of parking.

OrvisKrawler

Captain Obvious
Looks like the schedule for this weekend has been posted

ted-the watch
dark knight-MIB III
Ice age-Brave
total recall-spider man

gertsch

I've only seen it once. I feel like I need to see it at least enough times that I could have bought the DVD 10 times when it comes out.

BlackWiddow

I'm in. Just waiting on a meet time. Will have my kids with me and the wifey and the neighbor in [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Robudda's old rig that I got for my neighbor. Are we meeting in target's parking lot? That parking lot is big enough for all of us. It will give me a chance to meet all of you.[/FONT]

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Saturday the Dark Night and Dark Shadows double feature sounds like the movie. The movie starts at dusk, 9ish, so get there early enough to mingle with other 4x4 junkies. Cool. See you all there.

littlyota

With such little interest in meeting before the movie for a little while. I will just plan on seeing you guys at the theater.

Last edited: