Drivelines

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Tiny said:
I need a long-spline front driveline, should I just pay the $$$ and get a Woody? Or go cheap for now? What would you do?

how much is $$$?

and is there a such thing as a cheap long slip driveline?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
tattons built mine, i already had the cv joint and stuff, they just made it long slip (16"). it was something like $150 and i have had no problems. you can even opt for thicker tube.

Caleb

call gaylons and get a price...they are down in Lehi but when I was prcing them he was so much cheaper I thought it would be junk so I didn't use him...sicne then I ahve heard of many guys using him and have been very happy with the work...

Utah Drive Lines I think 3900 S and maybe 200W are awesome, great quality and very inexpensive or you can build a fancy one. I think I have complete custom front and rear for $90 each including balancing which was awesome... You can tell Perry that Andre from PArk City recommended him, he should remember me I think. I will be back there shortly as well to do business with them again, within the week!

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
Thanx guys, I'll make a few phone calls,

James, I was just hopin that there was such a thing as cheap longsleeve, but I guess cheapER is better for now.

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
xj_punk said:
tattons built mine, i already had the cv joint and stuff, they just made it long slip (16"). it was something like $150 and i have had no problems. you can even opt for thicker tube.

If you did it again would you go with 16" again? Just wonderin how long to make it, my buddy said 24" but that seems a little much

chadschoon

Supergper said:
call gaylons and get a price...they are down in Lehi but when I was prcing them he was so much cheaper I thought it would be junk so I didn't use him...sicne then I ahve heard of many guys using him and have been very happy with the work...

GAYLONS DRIVELINES IS A GREAT PLACE TO GO. HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU EVEN IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG, HE WILL BACK IT UP 100%. THAT IS WHO I USE EVERY TIME

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Tiny said:
If you did it again would you go with 16" again? Just wonderin how long to make it, my buddy said 24" but that seems a little much
The ones on my Cruiser are over 20". If you have a shackel reversal and have some nice flex, you will need some long splines. The thing I like about six States is they make their own splines so they can be as long as you want.

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
Shawn said:
The ones on my Cruiser are over 20". If you have a shackel reversal and have some nice flex, you will need some long splines. The thing I like about six States is they make their own splines so they can be as long as you want.

Ok cool, I'll probably try to go as long as I can :D

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
chadschoon said:
Hey Tiny What Would You Have Done If We Didint Show Up On Constrictor?[/QUOTE

Yeah, I thought about that, I got the bottom peice off so I THINK I could have bungied up the DS and drove out in 2High bein pulled over some of the obstacles. Definately glad you showed up. THANX AGAIN!!!!! ;)

Next time I go to set my tools out so i don't forget them, I'm putting them straight into my truck and not setting on the driveway. :p

Meat_

Banned
Supergper said:

John does Excelent work, as for price I wouldn't know I've never bothered to price anywhere else