Driveshafts which will bolt up to a 208 Transfer Case

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
After 3 years of sitting, I'm finally getting around to putting my 1951 Willys Pickup back together. And since I'm switching it from a manual to an automatic, I'm also changing transfer cases from a 205 to a 208; where the 205 had standard U joint yokes, the 208 has a rear slip yoke and front has a flat plate to bolt the driveshaft to. So I'm looking for the driveshafts out of something which came with a 208, I'm not too worried about the length as those can be changed for much cheaper than it would cost to build new ones from scratch. I'm not sure exactly what the 208 came in, but I believe mid-90s Suburbans and Blazers, maybe.

Not mine, but here's what it looks like:
np208.jpg

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
What kind of shape is it in? Are the U joints still good? Also, I would need to get it to Moab somehow.

Pictures would be great.

fjsomething

I just pulled it from my k5. Joints are fine. The rear joint has a conversion from 1310 to i think 1330 or 1350, whatever the stock 14 bolt uses. I think i also have a new in box conversion joint I would throw in if you could use it. I can send pics if you want me to text or email them.

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
Pics would be great, my email address is:cojeep84 at yahoo.com

I honestly don't know what you're thinking on price, but I can probably do you like $100. This isn't going into anything which will be seen any major off-roading, so for any more than that I just assumed get one out of a junkyard. Make sense?

I definitely need that conversion joint, as my 51 Willys Pickup only has a 10 bolt rear end.

Thanks for everything!

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
I just pulled it from my k5. Joints are fine. The rear joint has a conversion from 1310 to i think 1330 or 1350, whatever the stock 14 bolt uses. I think i also have a new in box conversion joint I would throw in if you could use it. I can send pics if you want me to text or email them.
Please let me know ASAP as I've got a guy who can bring it down next weekend, we just need to arrange for him to pick it up.