drug home an 06 power stroke

ricsrx

Sooooo...... i bought an 03 ford f350 dually with on 05 6.0

but i wanted to upgrade the front suspension so i picked up this 06 6.0 for parts

this truck lived it entire 200k miles on dirt roads up 9 mile canyon and the Unita basin.

my nephew bought it 4 years ago and used it to service his water truck business, he limped it along for the last year of its life and ran it non maintained until it died, so it sat on the side of the road for 3 months until they drug it home to the family farm a few years ago..

its really sad, he lived , did drugs and what ever else in it and it ruined his life, lost his businesses and his family

After getting it home john said" lets fire it up" so with jumper cables, battery chargers and jumper packs we got it to turn over and it spins very smooth.

we put in 3 quarts of oil, water in the overflow, a quart of brake fluid and a way we went

after multiple 10 second cranking sessions it started to fire, it runs with a wicked miss

this is one of the best repairs on the truck

there is also a cylinder 8 contribution / balance error

i gave my niece 1k for it

Last edited:

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
So is your intention to take the front suspension from the 06 with the bad motor and put it on the 03 with a good 05 motor? Is that confusing enough?